A Financial Planner at The Perspective Group, LLC provides first-class client service and attention while upholding the core values of the firm. The Financial Planner’s purpose is to:
- Promote the firm’s values and her or his expertise in the community
- Assist the Client Experience team with onboarding new clients
- Produce intricate, personal, and detailed financial plans that encompass all phases of the financial planning process (cash flow analysis/planning and budgeting, Insurance planning and risk management, employee benefits planning, investment planning, income tax planning, retirement planning and estate planning)
- Maintain a positive and rewarding relationship with our clients while taking all necessary steps to maintain excellent service
Internally, the Financial Planner works with all members of the team, including the Client Experience team, CPAs, other Financial Planners, and our partners. She or he does so while maintaining a positive attitude and a client-centric approach.
- Aligned with our Core Values
- Internally motivated and driven toward success
- Works in order to provide value to self, loved ones, the firm and its clients, and the greater community
- Wants to work with an entrepreneurial firm that is growing by intentional design
- Wants to be a part of our growth and wants to help better our processes and systems
- Wants to help others succeed
- Is intrinsically rewarded when the team does well
- Is already aligned with our team member Baseline Expectations and is very willing to strive toward attaining our expectations throughout her or his career
The ideal candidate has at a minimum a Bachelors degree in a related field, while having relevant certifications such as the CFP® Professional designation. She, or he, has strong knowledge of computer functions, relevant programs and investment research software. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to collect, analyze and communicate complex information. Most importantly, the ideal candidate is one who wants to work for a high-energy, goal-oriented firm and is excited to be part of our mission to assist clients toward financial freedom and pursing their best future.