Certified Public Accountant
A CPA at The Perspective Group provides world-class client service and attention while upholding the core values of the firm. The CPA’s purpose is to:
- Promote the firm’s values and his or her expertise in the community
- Prepare primarily individual income tax returns with a thorough in-person interview with clients. Research tax related questions and issues, provide IRS audit support, respond to clients appropriately and within a timely manner, support the lead CFP® Professional with tax recommendations for financial planning, help generate business growth, and support team members.
- Maintain a positive and rewarding relationship with clients
Internally, the CPA works intricately with all members of the team, including the Client Experience team, Financial Planners, and Lead Financial Planners. He or she does so while maintaining a positive attitude and a client-centric approach.
- Aligned with our Core Values
- Internally motivated and driven toward success
- Works in order to provide value to self, loved ones, the firm and its clients, and the greater community
- Wants to work with a young, but stable, firm that is growing by intentional design
- Wants to be a part of our growth and be willing to help better our processes and systems that he or she will use
- Wants to help others succeed
- Is intrinsically rewarded when the team does well
- Is already aligned with our “Teammate Expectations” and is very willing to strive toward attaining our expectations throughout career.
The ideal candidate has at a minimum a Bachelors degree in a related field, as well as the CPA designation. He or she has a strong knowledge of computer functions, relevant programs (Microsoft Office, emphasis on Excel), and tax software, preferably Lacerte or Proconnect. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to analyze, collect and communicate complex information. Most importantly, the ideal candidate is one that wants to work for a high-energy, goal-oriented firm and is excited to be part of our mission to assist clients toward financial freedom and pursing their best future.
The Perspective Group is not affiliated with, nor endorsed by LPL Financial.
LPL Financial does not provide tax advice or services.